Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I've Already Dated This Guy?

I think I've already dated this guy?  Smart Guy is bit too similar to The Brain.  NOT good.
  • He gets upset with me for things that go on in his own head (remember, we aren't exclusive, doesn't stop him from jumping to conclusions on how I spend my time)
  • He is insecure (likely) and really care what others think
  • He wants to know everything (Where are you?  Who are you with?  What are you doing right now?)
  • He is very smart and might need to always be right (BAD)
These are red flags.  I guess a part of me wants to think this is temporary because we aren't dating exclusively?  Everyone is telling me it will only get worse with time.

1 comment:

  1. I think it could be a good experiment to call him out on his overbearingness (is that a word?) and see if he makes any changes. If those are his true colors, he won't be able to stop.

    ReplyDelete