Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Appeal Of Younger Guys

The idea of going out with a younger guy is kinda appealing again.  No, don't have prospects, but there are a couple of reasons:
  1. I look pretty young, would prefer the guy I end up not look like he could be my dad's age
  2. Younger guys (some/many/not all) probably haven't had their hearts stomped all over in more than a few occasions = less cynical and bitter
I guess I have to define younger.  Hmm, late 20s?  By the time a guy is 36, he's probably had his heart ripped out at least once, and that's probably made him a somewhat jaded guy.

Young love is cute.  Look at Lucy Hale (she is super cute) and her guy.  Or, Selena and Justin.  Selena and Justin are often caught making out everywhere.  His new song, "Boyfriend" was written for her.  Have you heard those lyrics????  I want a guy who's that totally into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment