Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pen Pal or Therapist

What is with guys who want to exchange 100 emails, but never ask to meet up?  I am not looking for a pen pal, nor do I have the time to write 100 emails.

Even worse, guys who keep wanting to talk to you on the phone.  How does that help anyone?  I don't want to be a therapist, I don't want to know about your day, I don't care what did over the weekend.  Why?  Because we have never met and I haven't even decided if I would consider you a friend.  Sure, you can spend hours on the phone with someone and then meet them in person only to realize, there is no chemistry.  That is the ultimate waste of time.

Guys that date online need to: stop trying to have a phone conversation and stop exchanging several emails without asking to meet in person.

1 comment:

  1. They might be a little bit cautious and still trying to figure out if they actually want to meet you in person. They might be looking for a serious relationship and want to take their time before going out on a date. These of course are just guesses.

    ReplyDelete