Monday, October 19, 2009

Great

I didn't do anything that exciting this weekend.  However, I did see Oblivious Guy Friday during happy hour.  I don't think he saw me, but come on, what are the chances???  I passed by 1 bar all weekend and of course I recognized someone...someone I really do not ever want to see again.  I will say this again...SF is small.

I did not meet up with Arthur.  I don't think I should until I am 100% sure he has given up on thinking I will wake up one day and want to date him.  I don't think we have reached that point yet.  He is still trying to get together with me.

I think I now understand the term "busy."  I have so much to do right now and so much on my mind that if someone who had a chance asked me out, I don't think I could go for a couple of weeks.

Ivan has a very interesting theory on Felix.  Ivan was 100% accurate on Odie, so I think he is probably right on about Felix.  Felix is a "bitter bachelor."

No comments:

Post a Comment