Monday, May 1, 2017

Weekend In Paris

I was in Paris over the weekend with two girlfriends.  Well, a girlfriend and her friend.  I'm never traveling with her friend again.  Paris was beautiful and cold.  It was my first time there.  Most of my past big trips have been with men I've dated, guy friends, male family members; and, they've taken charge of the planning, transportation, dining, et al.

From this trip, all three of us learned that we don't need a guy to go on a big trip.  We can get around on our own just fine.  I had much more fun traveling with this girlfriend than any guy I've dated.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? A weekend in Paris? Sounds like you've been before, but...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, you just now figured out you can take a vacation without a guy? You've never taken a big trip with friends? Geez.

    ReplyDelete