Thursday, December 27, 2012

Crazy

I drive myself crazy every now and then.  I think about things I don't care about.  Why do I do this?  Do I have too much free time on my hands?  Do I need a hobby?  Should I pick up any book and read it?

This is my dilemma...even though I know The Brain and I have had issues in the past, still think he's no so bad.  My memory is apparently so so bad.  On the bright side, because I've seen The Brain a lot, I've totally stopped thinking about Smart Guy.  Everything happens for a reason.  The Brain has helped me permanently remove Smart Guy from my head and life.  Nothing like getting rid of a guy because I'm thinking about another one!

The Brain was kind of a dbag years ago, so was I.  Have either of us changed that much where it would work?

No comments:

Post a Comment