Tuesday, January 10, 2012

No Drinking

No more drinking on first dates.  I hate drink dates.  They are stupid.  I need a clear head to fully evaluate the guy sitting across from me and drinking makes this impossible.  I think guys know this, which is why they like drink dates.  I haven't met many girls that aren't friendlier after they get a drink in.

I went out with this guy a couple of weeks ago for drinks.  I thought he was hilarious.  Then I saw him again sober...yeah, not that funny anymore.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know, I find it numbs the pain... and sometimes makes the date bearable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drinking on the first date is really a no-no, because first date is the getting to know process. You cannot just get drunk and do something regretful on your first date..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drink dates are dangerous too. Drink too much, you're in for trouble!

    ReplyDelete