Saturday, February 19, 2011

Waste Of A Day

No, I don't think it is a "waste of a day" if I spend the whole day sleeping.  The guy I end up with will have to agree with me on this.  I don't want to be woken at 6am on a Sunday to go grocery shopping (or worse, biking...if you haven't noticed, I really have an issue with bicyclists).  If he wants to do it, by all means go.  This kinda comes down to the whole judging thing again.

Some of you may be thinking, you are lazy!  Well you know what, I am a little bit lazy, but would love to be lazier!  I consider being lazy a reward for having to be "on" five days a week and over 50 hours in these five day weeks.  Lazy is also a reward for getting up by an alarm, humoring incompetent people for over nine hours a day, and regularly getting less than eight hours of sleep.  Yeah, a little different when you look at it from this perspective, eh?

2 comments:

  1. I can't get M out of the house before 4 PM. It used to bother me but now I go and do my morning things while she sleeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I couldn't agree with you more. Even better, he should bring me breakfast in bed after he gets back from bicycling. :)

    xoxo
    Jennifer
    The Art of Being You

    ReplyDelete