Sunday, July 12, 2009

I Knew It Would Happen

It was only a matter of time... Went to a bunch of bars tonight. Saw Aquaguppy, but he didn't see me. Never forget, SF is small. Escaped with no issues. Aquaguppy is clearly still looking for a girl. Pretty sure Odie and Felix are, and wouldn't be shocked if Rocketman is too. Yeah guys, there are a lot of girls who want to go home with you at the end of the night, but are those the girls you want to keep? I thought so. I call woodworks (as in, they will jump out of the woodworks) on all of the above.

2 things I learned tonight:
  1. A lot of guys get married around 30. Guys with MBAs get married really young ~25 or a bit older ~35+
  2. A lot of SF girls are aggressive. Meaning, they see a guy they want, they go for it that night thinking it will lead to much more. Yeah, I think it is easier to get struck by lightning
I don't think there is anything wrong with being picky. Come on really though, in any other city, the perfect dude would have found me by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment