Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Getting Ready For Vacation

Because I am pretty much unemployed, I will be going to Southern California for about 3 weeks. I came out to SF for a job; that worked out well...

I remember the adventure I had when I was flown out here to interview. I went to dinner with random sales guys from a national insurance company. How did this happen? Guy accosted me while I was waiting for the elevator at my hotel. After begging me for what seemed like an hour, I agreed to dinner and drinks with him and his pals. Free dinner at a 4 or 5 star restaurant, why not? There were 3 guys and 3 girls (including myself); they also picked up the other 2 girls. I learned one guy had a serious Asian fetish (of course) and a wife, but was still throwing game at me.

Analysis/Theory
Sales guys I meet are sketchy. Most of them try to get play while traveling. Keep dreaming buddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment