All sorts of things came out of this guy's mouth on the third date, such as:
- How many dates is it going to take for us to hook up?
- Why haven't you made a move on me yet?
- Are you ever going to put on a sexy black dress for me or do you like dressing like a 17 year old boy?
- How do you not think that is funny? You are stupid. I am just kidding (nope, didn't seem like he was kidding)
- I thought I had you figured out, but I guess I don't (this has got to be the funniest. More often than not, I appear ditzy. Yeah, sometimes I really am ditzy, but that doesn't mean I am not watching/keeping notes)
- I am really smart, much smarter than you (really? See #5)
- I don't believe you don't want me
I am sure he means well and no, I don't wish him harm. I think he is really immature and a mama's boy. He whined and threw tantrums. He even tried to use peer pressure, "Everyone is doing it."